Even though I have lived near Atlanta for four years, I have never been to a Braves game. I must admit, I am not much of a baseball fan and think that next to golf, it is probably the most boring sport to watch on TV. However, I do think that actually going to a baseball game can be fun! Last night we went out to dinner with Melissa and JB and then headed to the game. It was fun to spend time just the four of us! We had a blast and even stopped for dessert on the way home!
PS: Please don't mind how horrible I look....I am in that "look fat, but not pregnant yet" stage...YUCK!
Not too bad for $10 a ticket!!
I must admit, I have no idea who that is! In fact,
I can honestly only name two men on the team:(
True Braves fans out there, please don't judge me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was fun! Thanks for the invite!
ReplyDeletehow fun!
ReplyDelete