Thursday, September 1, 2011

20.5 Week Ultrasound

I went to the high risk OB today and had another ultrasound. He said that each time I go they will check the fluid in each baby's sack to make sure the levels are ok and that each baby is relatively the same size and weight. Today, everything looked perfect! The fluids looked great and the girls weighed 12 oz. and 13 oz. They gave me another CD of pictures and another DVD...I guess that is routine...but I am going to end up with a ton of pictures of these girls before they are even born. Oh, another thing they check every time I go is my cervix. Apparently, mine is "nice and long" (according to the doctor) which means that I have a lower risk of delivering early! That is great news since I am trying to make it until Christmas break to stop teaching! Here are a few pictures, but the girls seemed a bit shy today (or stubborn...which is probably the case with me as their mother) and didn't want to show their faces much. We got a decent shot of one...which I guess technically means we got a decent shot of both since they will look exactly alike!












2 comments: