I can't believe I am in the last trimester! This pregnancy has been so enjoyable and thankfully uneventful (I almost feel bad blogging about it because I know that there are some people who have really rough pregnancies)! I went to see the specialist today (unfortunately we couldn't get any good pictures of Kate & Anna) and he said that they couldn't be doing better! They are up to 2 lbs. 12 oz. and 2 lbs. 11 oz. One of them is still breech, but I am hoping she will turn before she decides to arrive! I would love to have the girls naturally, but I have asked my doctor what my options are if one of them is breech (just in case she doesn't turn). He said he can either deliver both by c-section or the one that is head-down naturally and the one that is breech by c-section. Umm....I am thinking that if they aren't both head-down, I will probably opt for a c-section....no thank you to recovering from both!
Side note: We are almost done with their nursery and will post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay for the girls!!!!
ReplyDeleteI told you to smile in your next pic girl:) i love your face!
I 2nd that. Smile!
ReplyDelete