Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Calling in Reinforcements!

I have the most AMAZING family in the world!  I mean, there are not very many moms who will come stay with you for a month and pull night duty with you the entire time she is here!  And sisters?  I honestly don't think that anyone has sisters better than mine!  Mom has been gone for a week and Melissa has already pulled night duty twice and has come to help during the day a few times too!  Katie has found a friend to watch her kiddos and booked a flight to come all the way from Chicago to help for a few days.  Oh, and did I mention that mom is coming back again next Wednesday? Honestly??  I am SO BLESSED!

Not only do I have an amazing family, but we have an amazing church family and friends as well.  Melissa has lined up people for every day this week to come help out.  Also, our two favorite NICU nurses, Janet and Staci, are coming on Thursday to visit!  We have been overwhelmed with how generous everyone has been with their time!

6 comments:

  1. I wish we were closer because we would be there in a heartbeat. We love you guys and are hoping that the girls will pull through this phase soon. Keep your heads up, it will get better (not that I have any experience) it just has to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie is coming Anna and Kate….or should I say, Sissy is coming Mare and Phil:) love you guys and cant wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!!! Hope you and Phil get some rest and are able to restore your strength, physically and spiritually. Anna and Kate will soon know what a wonderful family they were born into. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Sarah from grad school-- random connection. Your nurse Janet is my aunt! I saw her picture on your blog in class 2 weeks ago and was bummed you weren't there for me to tell you about it! :) Tell my Aunt Janet that her niece Sarah says hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!!!! small world, huh??? Sarah is Randy's sister's daughter.....she is great and we are looking forward to her wedding in Sept..... hope Friday and Sat have gone well....I work Sun,Mon,Tues, Thurs....maybe I can visit Wed afternoon or Friday am....let me know how things are going...

      Delete
  5. I so wish I could come help you. If it was a month earlier I could but Rich starts softball season which means daddy is never home. I can't work out the child care:(. I will just have to keep praying!

    ReplyDelete