Wednesday, March 28, 2012

4 Months Old

I cannot believe that it has been four months since our sweet babies surprised us and came into the world! We definitely got a sweet 2-for-1 deal this past Black Friday!!

Here are some 4 month stats:
Anna -
Weight: 10 lbs. 15.5 oz (5th percentile)
Height: 22.5 in. (5th percentile)
Head Circumference: 15.5 (10th percentile)

Kate -
Weight: 11 lbs. 0.5 oz (5th percentile)
Length: 23.5 in. (15th percentile)
Head Circumference: 15.5 (10th percentile)

Our pediatrician had nothing but great things to say about how well they are doing!  I know those who are experienced mommies are used to the "what to expect in the next few months" talk from the doctor, but I can't believe he told me to expect them to be rolling over and starting on cereal in the next 2 months??!!

They are FINALLY starting to nap a little bit better!  I have been putting them down awake and it usually takes them less than 10 minutes to fuss themselves to sleep:)  It seems longer when Phil is home, because he is such a sucker and wants to pick them up every time they cry!  

They have been doing really well at night.  I usually feed them for the last time between 9:45 and 10:30 and they wake up once during the night!  Their first morning feeding is typically between 7:00 and 8:00. 

I wouldn't say that they have "turned a corner" yet (regarding their fussiness and lack of napping), but I MIGHT say that I can see the corner on the horizon!

3 comments:

  1. Precious!! I love that you had such a great day with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a strong woman! Wow have you set the bar high!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous and FAT!!!!! Love them!! Miss seeing you....will arrange a visit soon as my work schedule allows.... : )

    ReplyDelete