Thursday, March 1, 2012

Aunt Katie

Aunt Katie came to visit us for a few days and we had such a great time!  Both of my sisters are such servants and always go out of their way to help whenever they can.  I am spoiled rotten and am so thankful for them.  I am especially thankful that I have two such amazing examples of what wonderful mothers look like!

Aunt Kate and Kate :)
Auntie Katie and her twinkies!

These aunties sure do love their nieces!

Kate (L) & Anna (R)
The girls are starting to look so alike that we decided to play it safe and paint one of Anna's toenails

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Love the painted toe nail. You might just have to paint all of them come spring...a girl can't go around with only one painted toe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED being there and am so thankful that I could come! The girls are precious and I love them to pieces! Can't wait to see them soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps, my only complaint is that I didn't master the art of telling those look A likes apart!! :( bug bummer!

    ReplyDelete