
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Playing Catch Up
Since the girls were born prematurely, they are understandably a little bit behind as far as meeting developmental milestones. Yesterday, we went to their first physical therapy session as a follow-up from the NICU. They are both doing well, but have some "homework" in order to help them catch up to where a full-term 6.5 month old baby would typically be. We are trying to do more tummy time and to work with them to get caught up:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, here I go again. Anna in the purple and Kate in white? They are just precious. xoxo
ReplyDeleteAwww....this is the first time you mixed them up:(
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for you to meet them!!!!!
Oh no, I lost my touch. lol
DeleteLove all the new posts! Our computer broke so I don't have one and I am
ReplyDeleteOn my phone so I'll leave one comment:) precious And I'm in love!!