Sunday, July 8, 2012

Uh oh!

Yesterday, Chad, Lauren (with Brycen in tow), and I (with the girls in their stroller) were out by the hangar while Landyn was riding his go cart.  Chad was washing his truck (with Dylan's help, of course) and Lauren and I were chatting away.  When I looked up, Landyn had flipped his go cart onto its side and was screaming.  I raced out to him and turned the go cart right side up and could immediately tell that he had broken his left arm.  They took him to the hospital and confirmed that it was broken.  They transported him by ambulance to the Children's hospital where they put a CAMO cast on!  Chad and Lauren said he was a champ and barely complained the whole time!  He was excited to tell everyone about getting to ride in an ambulance and a wheelchair and to show off his new cast!  I am sure he will love all of the attention, but I also know that it will stink to have to miss out on some of the fun activities when all the cousins get here.
I took this picture right before he broke his arm:( 
This was right after it happened. 
Yeah......looks broken :(
Casted up and ready to leave the hospital!
What a brave and tired boy!
So proud of his CAMO cast!!!
Signing his new CAMO CAST!
Landyn you are one TOUGH COOKIE!!  We love you and pray that your arm heals very quickly!!! (And we are also praying for your mommy and daddy....they're gonna need it with 3 boys!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment