Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Identical

Phil took the girls in for their 9 month check-up yesterday and all of their measurements were exactly the same!  They are growing like weeds and changing every day.  They make us smile every single day and we are so thankful that God has blessed us with the joy of parenting these sweet girls!
Weight: 18 lbs. 2.5 oz. (40th percentile)
Length: 27 1/4 inches (45th percentile)
Head Circumference: 17 3/4 inches (80th percentile)

Anna and Daddy on a hike
Kate - She is definitely the "busier" of the two!  Not quite crawling yet, but she is soooo close!
Me and my sweet girls right before bedtime

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! You look so much like your mom in that last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Me and you have big-headed kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to babysit them!!!! EEEEEEEEE can you all go on vacation already?!?!? Love them, and love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, I am so excited for the girls to stay with you and Bam Bam! They are going to have so much fun!!!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm on a different computer and I can actually see the videos now! Those future daughter-in-laws of mine are stinkin' adorable!! I wanted to tell your girls what their future husband's stats are (I'm growing some big boys for them!). We went to the doctor today for their 6 month check-ups (they'll be 6 months on saturday). Caleb's already 18 lbs, 14.5 oz, 26 3/4 inches, and Eli is 17 lbs 14 oz, and 28.5 inches... Can't wait for future play dates!!! Love you Mare!!!

    ReplyDelete