
Saturday, June 1, 2013
I HATE SNAKES!
I absolutely HATE snakes! Just looking at them makes my skin crawl and I honestly have no clue which ones are "bad" and which ones aren't. In my defense, Phil is basically Jack Hanna and since we have been together since I was 15, I didn't really feel the need to learn about snakes because I can just rely on him. Unfortunately, I spotted one in our back yard yesterday and Phil just happened to be out of town. I called our neighbor to come over and he killed it for me! Wanna know what kind it was?? A COPPERHEAD!!! So thankful that it got stuck in the netting and that I saw it and hurried the girls inside before anyone got hurt! I sent this picture to Phil and he knew what it was right away.....of course!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment