On Friday night, Melissa and Bethany took Jake and Andrew to the local fair and Allie got to spend the night at our house! It was so much fun having a cousin sleepover. I feel bad for Allie though, because the girls follow her around like little puppies and have no concept of her personal space!
Breakfast - Allie's request was oatmeal :)
The girls insisted on wearing big girl panties just like Allie!
So sweet! I bet all three of them woke up pretty early hugh? I don't think I could do a sleepover with Allie Grace, because she gets up so dang early and this auntie doesn't do early mornings:)
Adorable!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I bet all three of them woke up pretty early hugh? I don't think I could do a sleepover with Allie Grace, because she gets up so dang early and this auntie doesn't do early mornings:)
ReplyDeleteThe first of MANY I'm sure!!
ReplyDelete