Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fun at School!

The girls LOVE school!  They especially love having Aunt Ma as their teacher and I love that I get special mommy priveledges because she is their teacher (shhhh...don't tell any of the other mommies!).  They have so much fun every time they go, and Aunt Ma says they squeal with excitement over everything they do!  Here are some fun things they have been doing:


Kate painting with broccoli
Anna painting with celery
The firemen come to visit!!
I was pretty shocked that the girls didn't cry when the fireman picked them up!

Kate (L) & Anna (R) 
We love Aunt Ma!!
Kate the other day after school - wore her out!

Picture day was this week and Melissa said they did great! I can't wait to see how they turned out!  Stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing them having so much fun at school…so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad they come to school!! They're so fun!

    ReplyDelete