Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Phil and I aren't much on celebrating Valentine's Day as a couple.  We don't see anything "wrong" with it, but we just agree that we should be showing our love for eachother every day, not just on a day that card writers and candy companies have designated as the day of "love".  However, I think I am going to have fun celebrating with the girls!  Because of the snow, their Valentine's Day party at school was postponed, but that just gave me a little more time to put their treats together for their friends.  I will have to admit that this working momma was definitely a lot less creative than some of the other mommas, but I will just have to accept that I am not as crafty as some :)

Here are a few pictures of their party at school.
Kate sure seems to be enjoying her juice - she NEVER gets it, so what a treat!



Mimi sent Valentines treats too! Bubbles and Bandaids....you can sure tell she has 12 grandkids and knows what they will like!  THANK YOU MIMI!



2 comments: