Monday, September 29, 2014

Camping

Last weekend we took the girls camping.  We have been with them once before and they LOVED it, so we assumed they would enjoy it again.  They were so excited and couldn't wait to get to sleep in the tent! We got there around lunchtime and set up camp.

About 2 hours later, we had a little accident and I had to take Kate to the ER.  A little glue and only an hour later, we left the ER headed back to camping.  She was such a trooper and all she wanted was to get back to her sister and daddy to keep camping!

The girls and I watched Little Mermaid and ate animal crackers!




Anna Banana - gotta love this CRAZY girl! 

2 comments:

  1. They are so stinkin cute! now I will be able to tell them apart cause kate will have a scar:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Kate's ok. Hope we can go together in the spring!

    ReplyDelete