Saturday, December 3, 2011

One Week Old

Today was a BIG day for Kate and Anna!  Mom, Melissa, Katie and I went to visit this morning and while Anna was fed through her feeding tube, I also go to nurse her for the first time!!!!  She may only be 3 pounds, but boy can she suck hard:) 
Anna with her IV
Kate with her IV  
When Phil and I went back tonight to visit, both girls had gained weight and BOTH ARE OFF OF THEIR IV'S!!!!!!!!!!!!  The girls have made amazing progress in just one short week and we continue to pray that they will continue to make such giant strides! (I had a bit of a rough evening emotionally, and God knew I needed a little cheering up!)

No more IV's!!!!
Daddy holding Anna with NO IV!!!
Mommy holding Kate with no IV!!!
Kate's tiny little foot.  This poor thing has been pricked so many times it's all black & blue:(

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! They are so cute...and look at all that blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is SO GOOD! I'm tearing up - so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete