Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mimi Gives Baths

We are having so much fun with the girls at home!  Things have finally calmed down a bit (meaning the girls are not spending several hours each day screaming), and we are starting to SLOWLY get into what is almost a routine!  I honestly have no clue what I would have done if my mom wasn't here!!??  She has been such a trouper!  Those of you that know her know that she loves to sleep...well, she hasn't been getting much of it and she is still happy and willing to help with anything!  I LOVE YOU MOM!!!  The other day I jokingly told her she should just have her mail forwarded to our house:)
The other night, Mimi and I gave the girls their first baths at home.  They actually did really well and didn't even cry much...success!
Mimi giving Anna her bath


Anna's all clean!
Mimi giving Kate her bath



Kate's all clean!

3 comments:

  1. Mom is incredible!
    wish i could give them a bath:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad a schedule is beginning to develp :) Yes, your mom is incredible!

    ReplyDelete