Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Success!
Today, with the help of the nurse and Phil, I successfully nursed Kate and Anna AT THE SAME TIME (twice - their 5pm and 8 pm feedings)! Nursing your child is an incredible experience and nursing two at the same time is even more amazing. Now I just have to figure out how I can burp them both at the same time! (PS - I made Phil take a picture, but figured I would spare all of you from having to see that!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! So proud of you, Mare!
ReplyDeleteI've been looking at videos on you-tube - strange I'm sure but I am gearing up :). There is one particularly helpful one (and no boobs showing either!) but I hadn't thought about burping at the same time. I am SO excited you are nursing both - that is huge!
ReplyDelete