The girls have been in the NICU for over six weeks now. Last Monday they were put on home monitors that are supposed to help decipher what is causing them to have bradycardic episodes. We were supposed to get the results of the download from the monitors on Friday, but due to a technical glitch, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta never received the download. Tomorrow they are going to download again and hopefully we will have the results tomorrow or Tuesday. In the meantime, I am continuing to go to work:( The girls are still on "Brady Watch" and Anna was on day 4 and had a brady this morning during a feeding. Her nurse, Jan, was so sweet because she was so sad to tell me the news. I know that the Lord's timing is perfect and that He will send them home in His time, not mine. I am absolutely in LOVE with these girls and savor each moment I get to spend with them at the hospital. They are nursing like champs and I am so thankful that, so far, I have been able to keep my milk supply up enough to feed them both! Here are some pictures from this weekend...I know, I know, our daughters are just precious!!!!
 |
| Anna |
 |
| Anna |
 |
| Kate |
 |
| Kate |
 |
| Sisters! |
Yes, they are absolutely precious!!!! Can't wait to meet them. Love you, and are continuing to pray for all of you. xoxoxo Aunt Deb
ReplyDeleteYay, I'm not anonyous anymore!!!! Took me long enough to figure it out (:
ReplyDeleteThey just keep getting cuter and cuter (I know, I'm a little prejudice)
ReplyDeleteThey are SO cute! Each one is beautiful! You are amazing Mare! Way to keep trusting the Lord!!
ReplyDeleteI have tears in my eyes! they are precious and absolutely adorable! you are so strong mare! i get choked up when I hear you write about them because i want so badly for them to be home with you!
ReplyDeletei agree that they are looking more and more alike…however, their auntie can still tell them apart:)
I love you!!!