We had a monumental visit to the Hematologist today!!! After visiting a Hematologist in Miami and Anna's counts being in the 400's, we weren't expecting the girls' neutrophil counts to be much (if any) higher than they were at our last visit in May. When Dr. Briones came into the room to give us the report of their CBC's and told us the numbers, both of us were in SHOCK! Anna's ANC was 1750 and Kate's was 2000! WHAT?? We both couldn't stop smiling and kissing the girls' cheeks! Here are a few pictures from our BIG day!



The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much James 5:16
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to all of you who have prayed for us and with us, given of your time and resources, and supported us through this journey. The Lord has truly blessed us with an amazing family, church family, and friends and I know that Phil and I could not have gotten through the past 8 months without ALL of you!
But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
This verse has been such an encouragement to me through this journey. It has been a constant reminder that God is in complete control and that He alone is able to sustain me!
INCREDIBLE!!!!
ReplyDelete