I honestly think that I am in shock as I sit here and write this post. Our babies are ONE....WHAT??!! I was not diligent to get a monthly picture of the girls - let's just say I was a little BUSY!! Those of you who know anything about this first year know that I am just thankful to have survived!! It was by far the most difficult year of my life, but I am so thankful for all that the Lord has blessed us with and brought us through. Our sweet babies are definitely a handful, but they are an even greater JOY! It has been so amazing to see God work in our lives this past year - always giving us the strength to get through each day with the overwhelming peace of knowing He was right there with us each minute of every day! Thanks be to GOD for keeping all of us in the palm of His hand through the blessings and challenges.
Happy Birthday sweet girls!!
CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it either...They are the biggest blessings and seeing how Allie was playing with them tonight, she is going to be the mother hen for sure!
ReplyDelete