Halloween sort of came and went this year in the Collier house without much fanfare. Phil was traveling home from his last race and didn't make it back into town until after the girls went to bed. Halloween also fell on a Wednesday, so Melissa and her kiddos were at church. I decided I was not about to attempt trick-or-treating with the girls by myself, so we stayed home. Melissa and I had planned on having all of the girls be ballerinas together (we both already had the entire costume(s)) but we never had a chance to dress all of the girls up together. So...last weekend we decided to have a little photo session with our adorable ballerinas! Seriously...could these three be ANY cuter?
Can't get enough of those two. Had fun bouncing with them today!! (And watching you be a kid again) :) Love you.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness!!! these pics are adorable!!!! great job ladies!
ReplyDeletehey, remember to bring those tutu's when you come and maybe some leggings if you have some:) got something planned!!!
I love how you can tell that they are all Munz girls! So cute!
ReplyDeleteok, I have a problem with you ALWAYS commenting on every one of mel's posts and then not on mine:)))))
ReplyDeleteTutu cute is right! Those are some adorable ballerina's!! Can't wait to see you ALL in a couple of weeks!!
ReplyDelete