
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Operation Paci-be-Gone...
I wouldn't say that the girls are "addicted" to their pacis, but they are definitely attached. I decided that I would go ahead and take them away now before they become any more attached. Phil is out of town, so I went ahead and bit the bullet! At the advice of my sister, I snipped the tips off of their pacis and then gave them to them. They seemed pretty confused and kept taking them out of their mouths and looking at me and then at the paci. Anna went to bed without a peep, but Kate cried for quite awhile. I went in and held her for a few minutes and then she went down just fine. Melissa decided to take Allie's away too....hopefully we won't both be pulling our hair out over it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome girl! i cant believe it…you are a brave mama!
ReplyDeleteGood, that will be one less thing I have to worry about keeping track of in July :) I can't wait!!!!!! I better start training now.
ReplyDelete