Sunday, November 27, 2011

Adjusting to life in the NICU

Kate and Anna are doing so well!  Today, I held Anna and Phil held Kate.  Although they are losing a little bit of weight (both have lost 2 oz), which is normal for all new babies, they have already made progress.  In fact, Kate no longer has a tube in her nose!  I pray that they Lord will give us these small signs of progress to cling to as we wait for them to grow strong enough to come home.

Sweet Anna

I could just sit and hold her all day long!  

We have our Daddy's feet!
Debbie has been the girls' nurse for the past 2 days.  She let me take Kate's temperature and change her diaper!


Look at that sweet face....with no tube up her nose!

Daddy holding Kate for the first time.




1 comment:

  1. Mare, i think they would have had a lot of hair if they would"ve gone full term!

    ReplyDelete