Monday, November 7, 2011

Explosion & Self Control

Explosion
After my shower yesterday, Phil and I headed out for a date night.  We started at Babies r Us to get a few things off of our registry...the girls' room now looks as if Babies r Us exploded!  We got most of what was left on the registry that we needed but will have to order a few items online.  Because of the amazing generosity of our family and friends, we didn't have to spend a dime of our own money!

Self Control
I am currently mustering up ALL of my self control to not go into the girls' room and have myself an organizing party!  There are two main reasons I am being so well-behaved: 1) I have a ton of stuff to get done for work and grad school and 2) I want my two sisters' expert mommy opinions about things before I decide to rip into packages and tear off the tags.  I am hoping I can hold out until this weekend...but I am making NO PROMISES!

After our shopping spree, we went to Ted's for some bison burgers and swung by Krispy Kreme on our way home.  If you have never had their Pumpkin Spice doughnut, you are totally missing out!  It is only around during the fall, so hurry up so you don't have to wait until next October to try one!

1 comment: