Saturday, November 26, 2011

Visiting our Baby Girls

Both girls are doing very well!  They are breathing on their own without a respirator and have been since birth!  Both have a bit of jaundice, so they are receiving light therapy to lower their bilirubin levels.  They are also both going to have echocardiograms done sometime today; Anna because she has a low resting heart rate and Kate because she has a heart murmur. 

Holding Kate for the first time!




Look how tiny!



Anna in her mini tanning bed:)
Doesn't she look cozy?



  

3 comments:

  1. oh mare!!! I really cant believe that they are here!!! Cant wait to meet those sweet things in a couple days!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so precious! Can you believe they grew inside of you? It's the most amazing experience ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beatiful I know yal will be great parents!!!

    ReplyDelete