Wednesday, December 21, 2011

We Match!

Although I have promised not to be "that mom" who always dresses her twins in matching outfits, a sweet woman (Emily) from church gave us these preemie outfits for the girls and they looked too cute not to take pictures!  There are matching pants, but I couldn't get them on because of the wires:(  Can you guess who is who??



Today Aunt Melissa went with me to visit the girls.  Heidi came too and then we went to Sweet Magnolia's for lunch...YUM!

6 comments:

  1. Kate on the left and Ana on the right, when looking at the picture???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my guess above. Aunt Deb xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate's face is still more round than Anna's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are soo precious! i love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job:) You're right!! I agree...maybe it will stay that way and make it easier for us to tell them apart!

    ReplyDelete