Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This morning I got to hold Anna for 3 whole hours!  It was so sweet to just sit and hold her.  When I put her back in her bed, the imprint of her leg and foot were left on my belly!


When I went to visit the girls this morning, the physical therapist came by to talk to me.  She talked about the preemie diapers being a bit too big for the girls and that this can cause them to keep their legs too far apart, so she recommended that they wear even smaller diapers!  The diaper on the right is a preemie diaper!!!!  Look how tiny the one on the left is!

Tonight when we went to visit, Phil did hands-on time with Anna and I did hands-on time with Kate.
Daddy taking Anna's temperature
Daddy changing his first diaper with Anna


Mommy feeding Kate a bit of breast milk straight into her mouth rather than through the tube!



 Uncle John comes to visit his nieces!
Checking out Anna




1 comment:

  1. No tube feeding is so cool - God is good!! I am so blessed every time I read your updates! Thank you for them!!

    ReplyDelete